Wednesday 1 October 2008

OMJ!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMJ!!!!!!!!!!!! The stupid computer scratched my CD!!!!!!!!!!! NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!Big huge gauge!!!!!!!!!! Now Can't Have You won't play in the CD player!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't panic though peeps i'd already uploaded it onto my laptop so it's cool!!!! Well it's not it's totally NOT COOL!!! But not as uncool that it would have been if i hadn't!!!!

Ok i'm kinda rambling now so... Ok what can i talk about???? I don't know, not much has happened today!!! Kinda boring day!!!!

Table tennis!!!!!!!!!! Me and Laura were palying it today in PE!!!! I tend to beat her most of the time!!! It's fast becoming my fave sport!!! we usually play with Natalie and Bon but they weren't ere so it was just me and Laura!!!! which was cool because when it's all of us it's kinda more like dodgeball!!! with the added danger of flying bat paddle things!!! That's usually my fault!!! i nearly killed Bon a couple of weeks ago!!! Not cool!!! Oooops Sorry Bon!!!!!

Nice suit Joe!!!! It's nice to see guys with a decent sense of style!!! Unlike the slobby chavs round here!!!!! Take note you shildonian Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol not going to work Charlie no boys read my Blog idiot!!!!
Yes i did just talk to myself there ignore!!!!!!!!
Lol Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world