Tuesday 23 December 2008

Bowling!!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

went bowling today!! and i lke totally bummed out on the first game so i got me mam to give me some money so i could put some music on the jukebox thingy!! woo i but Jonas brothers and scouting for girls and james morrison on and suddenly i was like getting strikes nd things!! it's totally true decent music helps me concentrate!! honestly if i was allowed me ipod in exams i would do 10 times better really!!!!

i also got Breaking dawn today!!! wooo!!! i've got the whole series now!! nd i'm happy!!! yey!!!

i got some xmas pressies as well so i've been sat under the tree trying to feel what they are!! lol

big eye lol!!! weird!!

ciao peeps!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! the magic of great singers works! I loved breaking dawn! I hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i can believe it is xamas eve ionli seems ike yesrday dat it was last xmas lmao n ta for me porezzie nd guess what a was watching harry potter n the orderof pheomix n am sure there was a pic of rob pattinson lol
    Neways am off cos am at me aunties. Merry Xmas hpe santa gets yhoo everything you want lol n al tell yhoo where he is at this moment in time lol cos me cousin tracking him lmao he is in Mongo, Chad lmao.
    Neways Ly xxxxxx Merry Xmas n a Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i luv 2 sit under the tree and feel wut i got.. but i always get it wrong.... pluhhh...

    i like twilight, but honestly i don't think that i would just flip out about it as much as i would JB, but yes i do like twilight and have a thing 4 edward! lool!!

    i honeslty can't remember how my thing about snails started because i hate snails... i just like the word... SNAILS! YAYAY!! lol!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world