Friday 26 December 2008

i gotta a GUITAR!!

Hey peeps!!!
so xmas yesterday!!
I got a guitar!!!!!!!!!! A GUITAR!!!!!!!!! A BLUE ACOUSTIC GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FRICKING AWESOME!!! i love it!!!! want it!!! but can't play!!! i'm planning on doing a kevin and teaching myself lol!!! its blue!! i'm going to upload a picture two minutes...Look at my baby!!!!!!!! isn't it awesome???!!! i love it it's my baby!!!!! i don't want to leave it!!!!! lol!!!!

i also got some new converse, new clothes!!! loads of books!!! some chocolate that i'm not supposed to eat!!! lol!! my brother got me Camp Rock lol!! nd loads of more stff that pales into insignificant next to my blue baby!!!

i love it i don't like anyone touching it!!! cos it's mine!!!!!! lol!! i can't believe i actually got it!!! i can;t even remember telling my mam i wanted one!!!! lol!! but i obviously did!!! cos my nana got me one!!!!

last night we went round to my aunts and my mam was all like u taking our guitar cos she bought me a bag and all this cool crap to go with it!!!!! so she wanted me to tak it but my aunts has loads of dogs so i didn't want to take it!! but my mam went what if theres a fire?? i started panicing then!!! but i hugged it goodbye and went!!! nd as soon as i came back i hadhold of it and i never let go til i went to bed lol1!!

right well i gotta go back to my guitar!!!

ciao peeps

3 comments:

  1. OMJ UR GITAR IS SO COOL !
    and yea i'm doin a kevin aswell if u wanna get 2 no all the chourds then get a chourde chart like go 2
    http://chordie.com/chords.php
    theirs one their
    :)welll thats were i went anyway lol
    i love playin gitar i have an acustic and eletric all i need is a bass lol ( aparently its like the easyst one 2 play
    anyway yea i had a wonderfull christmas
    im just like putin songs on my i pod
    i have both on the jo broz albems on their loland demi lovatos albem i dotn no how that happend cos it aint out in the u.k yet :'(
    demis so cool and she got 2 TUTCH JOE
    lucky beyuch lol
    hope u had a wonder full christmas
    and ur havin fun with your gitar lol
    wb
    lv rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I got one 2!!!! Yeah im trying the Kevin thing and teaching myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh awesome, you got a guitar! Your guitar looks cool, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world