Saturday 13 December 2008

Vote (No) on my poll!!!

Hey peeps!!
Guide party last night!! Bit lame if you ask me but hey!! We were supposed to organise it lol!! so i shouldn't say that!!

Me and elly have been elfing today!! You know when you were little your parents used to take you to see santa?? Yeah?? well we've been the people who give out the presents and stuff!! I usually hate kids and deff i don't want kids myself but this was alright!! surprisingly!! we had about 5 baby Edwards lol!!And one family had an Esme, a Jacob and an Emily lol!! me and elly were in kinks!! lol!!
Ok so if you've read the rest of my blogs you'll know that a lot of people have said that i'm clumsy but i'm trying to prove them wrong!! lol!! Thursday went alright until i knocked over my pop and it went everywhere!!! Then on Friday it was just pointless i kneed a table then the wall!! so yeah!! I'm making a poll on whether you think i'm clumsy so vote... (no) not that i'm trying to persuade you or anything... (vote no) just vote... (no) please... (pretty please)!!!!

Wow that's high!! i think i'd kinda be sick lol!! I'm not afraid of heights but that's high!! lol!!

Ciao peeps!!!

p.s 6 days till Twilight (vote no)

1 comment:

  1. lolz i no thats well high lolz

    i cnt wiat till twilight im draggin miifriends to the cinama wether thy like it or nott lol

    wb rach xx

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world