Friday 5 December 2008

Update haha :D

Tis Me!!

I'm back! Yes

So I've just read charlies blog!! AAAHHHHHH!!!! NNNNOOOOOOOOO DON'T SPLIT UP!!! I'LL CRY AND IT'LL BE REALLY CRAP IF YOU DO!! PLEASE DON'T SPLIT UP!! IF KEVIN WANTS TO LEAVE EMPLOY FRANKIE HE'LL LOOK AS GOOD AS THE REST OF THEM :(:(:(:( I think I'm going to cry....bad :'(

Anyway....Charlie told you about being held hostage...so they might not have been....we most certainly were!! Well not literally but freedom of speech was out of the question. I got trapped in my form room with our crazy citizenship teacher that reminds me of some strange albino! Anyway....we were forced to sit in the food room and watch happy feet! Ohh come on when you are 5 feet away from ahh mazingly deep snow you soo want to jump out and dive head first into it! So we watched happy feet and then escaped at break! literally just ran out of the fire exits. Spent all day litterally diving head first into the snow haha it was awesomee!!

So....onlii 3 daysish till the clothes show!!! and only 31 chapters left until I finally finish all four twilight books!! I have come soo far in these past 2 weeks. It's taken me round aboutish 7 days to finish the 1st three (that doesn't include re-reads). And OMJ I am officially obessed with them! I even had come queer dream about it! It's rather weird. My mam thinks i'm emotionally obsessed with them! Fav Character: Alice Why: Shes just so flaming awesomee! I would love to have her as my sister! Worst Character: Mike!! For some reason he irritates me more than Jacob! and he irritates me! But Mike...he's like always there some how riggling his way into irritating Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world