Monday 15 December 2008

100TH POST!!!!!!!! WOOOO GO US

Hey peeps!!

Yo dudes welcome to the hundreth post!!

Yeah lol!! wow!! cool!! I'm just coming up with random words!! Yeah Wow cool!!

Whoop!! Whoop!!

So what should our 100th post be about??

Erm...I don't know...whats good and interesting enough to write about?

No idea lots of things i guess

Shall we talk about how first "The Room" has been invaded!!

yeah if you want

you are so predictable!

No i'm not!!

Okay so you might not be predictable but you are DEFINATLY! Clumsy

I so am not!! Everybody's just jealous cos they can't throw themselves round like me!!

No....Your just really paranoid! 4 votes says that your clumsy and it's only been up a day hasn't it?!

Yeah so what does that prove?

That people think and know that you are clumsy! Theres nothing wrong with it you know!

I don't care but i'm going to prove to Bob Laura and you that i'm not

Don't forget Natalie! She thinks it too doesn't she??

OMJ how could i forget Natalie (sarcastic) i've got a bet with Laura that i can go the rest of the day without falling over, Breaking anything or hurting myself or anyone else!!!

So then YOU!! Can't hit me for being annoying! So screw you! haha and what are you betting anyway! The least clumsy personality award!?

50p actually!!! And i can hit you cos it means accidently like falling on you or dropping something from a great height!!!

I've got 50p in my bag!

That's nice!!

gunna buy a cookie on the way home i think

good luck cookies are 55

Do you listen to my mother?!! "Here I've only got £1.05 in change take that!"

so what were you on about 50p??

i've got a 50p piece

Oh ok (weirdo)


nd then I'm getting a fiver tonight to go towards my Twilight fund because I have to get the dosh myself!?! The cheek! (I'll see Sharron about getting paid!!Fingers Crossed)

I hope we are getting paid for the elfing or you might have to wait for your xmas pressie!!

Your waiting already so I can wait! My Aunty Janice is taking me after new year! You can join me if you like?!!

Ok i can get yours there as well!!!

Yes I suppose you can!! Lol. Are we changing subject again?

what do you mean?

"Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer Had A Very Shiny Nose..." I made an aweomse bebo skin...did I tell you about it?

The edward one?

Yehh and the bella one.!

not the bella one

Edwards was do I dazzle you and the be safe thing...and then bella's was the convo about the plane...It's awesome!!


I love the plane convo (if you don't know it's from eclipse) Your going to have to make me a clumsy one!!

You checked out what I said about you as my other half?

no ain't been on for ages!!

It says: "She's Team Bella;;So Clumsy She Should Be Disabled!" It rules!

ok but i'd rather be on Team Edward!!

W/e! I wanna be Team Carlisle! Smooth Operator!! Yehh He Rules!!

ok weirdo!! Your supposed to be on team edward!!

yehh obv! Have you seen his face!! He's bloody gorgeous!! Lush Man! Theres an awesome pic I found on google!! It's funny as!

find it!!

There ^^^^ How Awesome Is That?!

Someones!! Just asked him a weird question and he's like WHAAAT!!!

Yehh....Like..."Hey...You!! Come Here You Nudist Man and Answer The Very Weird Question!"

Nudist?????

First Type of weird person that came to mind! I Could have said someone else!

We really should be going!!

Agreed! Thanks For spending the time you could have been doing something else to read this! Byeee!!!

Ciao peeps!!

p.s 4 days till twilight!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's an interesting posty! Congrats on ur 300th post! Joe's Clumsy too, so am I! I tend to fall up the stairs, and run into walls! I do stunts, Once I ran into a wall, It wasn't painful, but there was a lot of blood involved! (LOL) I also fell face first on a metal Grate (Like Joe) I was skateboarding, and I fell headfirst! (I did need stitches) I felt better shortly afterwords, but that wasn't the end, I did end up going downhill in a garbage can too! I've done a lot of things like Joe! My Nickname is DJ Danger! (Like Joe, I share the Nickname with him!)

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world