Wednesday 3 December 2008

Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow!!! I love Snow

Hey peeps!!!


Snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow!!!


So yeah it snowed again today!!! But proper snow this time like ankle deep!!!!! So me, Elly, Beth and Sarah went out tonight!!! Lol!! ohh dear!!! We went round making snowangels and funny homemade snow videos!!! The we walked throught the park singing the 12 days of christmas at the top of our voices only Sarah didn't join in!!!! lol1!!! it was so funny and we were so close to my home and i was worried that my parents would hear!!!!

Snow patrol again tomorrow!!! Bring on the snow!!!!


So Bob has my copy of twilight!! I DON'T LIKE IT!!!! Want it back!!!! NOW!!! Not that i don't trust him!!!!
Elly has New moon which i'm not that bothered bout!! But still upset!!!


So my thigh really hurts!! While we were out Elly made me do the boys are back in the middle of the snow covered road!!! Ad even the slide!!! I think i got snow burn!!! I'm now sat in my pj's cos i got soaked lol!!


I tried to find a pic of them in the snow but i couldn't boo hoo!!!!

HOW COOL!!!!!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE LIKE A LOT!!! ROB IS HOT!!!

Ciao peeps


2 comments:

  1. Hey! ur so lucky it snowed! It only frosted here! I WANT SNOW TOO! PS, I have a picture of the Jonas Brothers (Actually it's Joe and Kevin) in the snow! It's a cute shot, I'll post it in my next blog! TTYS (I hope)

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! it snowed here too... i cried though...
    rob is soo hot!!! he has a cute voice!!he has like an accent.. IT'S SO CUTE!!! ahaha.. spazzz... did u hear bout Midnight sun? the twilight blooper?
    Ceci and i started talking about the "happy b-day natalie" thing in social studies, and the natalie in our class was like, "what?? my birthday is far away." so we told her it was JB and she returned to us by saying.. "Jonas*** are dumb"
    i felt like smacking her

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world