Monday 29 December 2008

shopping for frilly pants

hey peeps!!

so me and elly went shopping today!!! woooooo!!! happy!! i got a new coat and a jumper from my mam!! finally got my xmas pressies of elly... a camp rock mug and calendar!!! wooh guess what Joes on october my bday lol!!! cool but now i need to get elly something lol!!! i also got a pair of frilly pants which i hate!!! i only got it cos it came with the bra i wanted!!! i don't like it!!! it annoys me... the frills i don't like frills!!



we also got conned by some man to buy these heat pad thingy's!! thy're cool but scary!!! we decided not to feel guilty because it probs bought him a house lol!! we felt good bout that!!



then we went into costa which is kinda what we do if there's just us or we're with elliott we go to costa! if we're with beth we go to starbucks lol!! so we were drinking our frescatos (kinda fruit ice drinks that are literally cool) when this woman comes over and goes 'what are they?' so we told her and she got one nd turned round and said 'tanx for that it's amazing' lol so today we changed one ones viw on life and bought a foreign man a house lol!!!!



i also decided on the name of my guitar!!! i'm was going to call her midnight cos of the blue thing... so elly said why don't you call her midnight sun after the book of twilight from edwards point of view which is my fave lol!! so i was like duh why didn't i think of that!!!

three people have voted no on my poll!!! wooo lovely beautiful fantastic people who obviously value my sanity lol!! but i don't no who u are plz tell me!!!!!! i'm now begging!! i'd get on my knees if u could see it in fact i'm now writing this on my knees!!! please tell me who u are so that i can thank you personally!!! please!!!
cool they're all sitting down that rocks!!!! that was really random!!! oh dear i can't think of anything else to say bout it!!!

ciao peeps!!!

1 comment:

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world