Saturday 27 December 2008

Rock Band!!! Rock Star!!!!

hey peeps!!

so i've been round at one of elly's friends house today playing on Rock Band!!! it was kinda cool!!! i was singing to begin with but then we realised that i didn't know half the songs so i swapped and went on guitar which i wasn't much better at!! i was good at singing when we were young by the Killers!!! i'm going to blow my own trumpet and say i was awesome!!! lol!!

i didn't like leaving my guitar at home cos my mams had her eye on it since xmas she keeps touching it!!! so now i've put it in my room so now no one can touch it!! nd it looks pretty standing in the corner of my room!! lol!!! but my rooms purple nd me guitars blue so it doesn't really go lol!!

i've been re reading Breaking Dawn but i actually managed to read Jacobs section something that i haven't been able to stomach it since i read it the first time!! it almsot killed me but i managed it!!!

1 comment:

  1. omg i love taht game lol mii brotha has it .
    and realy cos i just like turned on my ipod and i saw both of the joans brothers albems
    demi lovato's albem and the camp rock soundtrak

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world