Thursday 4 December 2008

Save me!! Being held Hostage!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

So at the moment we're being held hostage in our school!! I have no idea where Elly is but i've got Laura with me!! Yeye say Hello Laura!!

Hello, everyone!!

OK so she's being really sad and won't write anything else

I think at this moment that i should mention we're not actually being held hostage!!! There's like a foot of snow outside and they won't let us go home so we're all just sat round doing nothing!! Well not nothing we've been allowed on the computers which is cool!! But hey i thought i'd let you all in on my boredom!!!

So we had a snowball war before girls against boys!! I think the boys won cos elly led all us girls into a corner!! Not cool!!!! Then Laura got dragged to the floor by Jacob which was hilarious!!! She's really wet!!! Nd now she's refusing to write anything and lookin at weirdo pictures their not even good!!!

I just tried to get on some music before i realised i have no headfones!! Kill me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to go home now!! I had New Moon in my bag and now it's like soaked!! Bob also brought in Twilight which i'm not really happy bout it better not be wet!!!

On the plus side i have my cool wellies on and no one's told me to get them off!! So result that's kinda cool!!!

My weirdo Maths teacher is stoodd at the door and he's kinda putting me off he's a bit weird!!!

Right i'm going now!! Hopefully i'll escape alive!!!

Ciao peeps!!!

Laura you wanna say goodbye???

Bye, everyone!! Ignore her comments about the weird pictures!!! She's the weirdo!!

Right k! So she's weird i told you!! Nd she's just told me off cos i've been spelling weird wrong and she's made me go through and change them all!!!
Ok so i tried to gt a pic of jobros in the snow again but i couldn't find one and i got laughed at by my maths teacher cos he thought i wanted a naked pic!!! Told you weid!!

Right i'm really going this time!!!

Ciao peeps!!!!

1 comment:

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world