Thursday 11 December 2008

Official Pick on Charlie Day

Hey peeps!!



Me and Nat were playing house badminton today!! we won obviously!!! Both our games cos we're an awesome team lol!!!! But our house didn't win over all we only came second ;( boo!!! But we still won!!! lol!!!



I was in my PE kit my trackies and a blue tee (for brusselton) and i got home and couldn't be arsed to get changed so i was just laid round in my trackies!! Then my mam goes come on Charlie we're going to the shop!! so i got up and automatically pulled on my converse and my leather jacket!! It wasn't till i got to the shop when i realised how incredibly stupid i looked!! Not cool!!! I won't be doing that again!!! Converse plus trakies = BAAAAD!!!



Today has been official pick on charlie day seriously!!! I have symetrical spots fascinating eyebrows, Jacob is in love with me and if i was an animal i would be a whale!! not cool!!



So yeah Jacob admited he likes me!!! Bob was working him about secretly dating laura they got in an arguement! so Jacobs sat there going 'i don't like laura i don't like laura i don't like Laura I like Charlie'!!! Then he caught himself and went 'better'!! Omj though nooooo!! i don't believe it!! Him and Laura have been flirting non stop since monday!!! He carried her bags to the bus for crying out loud!!! And Nat if you're reading this you are banned from working me or else i'll ignore you again in triple and sit and talk to Bob again about stuff you don't understand!!



How cool is oe's hat!!! nd Kevins scarf!!! On wikipedia it says that kevin is actually engaged!!! i broke the news to Laura expecting her to be all upset but she just turned round and said 'yeah the weddings in summer, u wanna be bridesmaid??' it was hilarious lol!!! I feel like i've been abandoning jb in favour of Twilight!!! I so haven't!! lol

Ciao peeps!!!


1 comment:

  1. Fine if yhoo talk about something i dont understand ill tlak to you in backslang n before you say i can understand it ill tlak quick in backslang n u cnt understand it wen it is quick so ner ner ner ner.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world