Sunday 7 December 2008

Clothes Show!!!

Hey peeps!!

Clothes show 2moz!!! Can't wait!!! I have to get up at like half five though!! not cool!! But i don't care it'll be worth it when we get there!!! I'm sitting next to elly (good or bad you decide) and i've told her to keep away from any transvestites ( i have no idea how to spell that) cos last year she got attacked by a pair and i do not want that to happen again cos i've got a funny feeling she won't escape uscathed this time!!

I'm taking my Ipod touch as well to kinda show it off!!! I love it!!!!!!! I know i've said that a lot but it's absolutely amazing!!! You touch it and it does all sorts of things!! I keep doing things and random things pop up and i have no idea how i've done it!!! lol!! i shouldn't really like it as much as i do cos i bought it out of the money my godfather left me in his will. Yeah but i didn't really know very well so i'm not as upset i should be. still upset but i just love my ipod!!! Serioulsy i don't know how i lived without my ipod!! I think i relied on my phone and my cd player!!!

Look joe's in the front yay!! and his trousers and his shirt match!!! A guy with style!!! he should go to the clothes show!! How cool would that be?? Sat there and then the Jonas brothers walk down the catwalk me and elly would freak it would like be OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ!!! It's the Jonas brothers!!!

I don't think they wil cos they hardly ever come over here!!! Sniff!!!

Right i'm going now cos i've just painted my nails for tomorrow and i don't want to wreck them any more than i already have lol!!!!

Ciao peeps!!!

p.s i might not write tomorrow cos we're not due back til nine!! Oh hang on i might actually cos my ipod has an internet conection so if i find somewhere with wifi i might!! lol!! sozzie plugging the Ipod again aren't i??

3 comments:

  1. im gettin an i pod cramatic the purpal 1 ( mii fave colour )
    any way good luck at the cloths show

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie!! I need help, I need someone to make me feel better, I just got some heart wrenching news bout Kevin Jonas ( AN ENGAGEMENT??? Check my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SO jelous u got an iTouch.. ur the luckiest person... not really actually cuz u haven't met JB.. but now i sound like i'm gloating... but i haven't met them either... waaaaaaaaa
    we call trousers pants!! or Jeans... But i like trousers! Ceci calls them trousers jus cuz her parents are english/canadien... and her aunt.. from england... told her that the jonas brothers are very amusing...

    ceci made her listen to all of a little bit longer...
    why the heck am i telling u this??????

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world