Wednesday 10 December 2008

I AM NOT BELLA!! athough i am a little clumsy!!!

Hey peeps!!

k so today we were looking for them t shirt's again for elliott but we found this one for team bella that said so clumsy i'm almost disabled!! Elly was like ohh we'll have to get that for you!! I was shocked!! So i told Laura thinking she'd back me up but she didn't she just laughed!!! then i told bob who laughed at me and said 'yeah sounds about right!! You totally remind me of bella'!!! I'm really not that clumsy peeps!! seriously!! I'm now trying to take it as a compliment because bella is obvs cool and really pretty but it's kinda hard!! I'm going to post the pics of the tops as soon as i find them again!! lol!
we had to do our Romeo and Juliet presentation in front of our english class today and we had new teacher so she gave us stickers so she new who we were!! So afterwards Beth and Laura stuck theirs on my back!! Once i found them i stuck Beth's on my head and Laura's over my heart tho i didn't realise at the time!! so i went to science like that and Bob turned round and was all like what the hell are you doing??? Elly butted in and went 'well Beth's always on her mind and Lauras in her hear;t!! it was hilarious!! Bob then said 'so why's she got her own name on then' so i went 'so i don't forget it duhhhhh'!!!! lol!! i kept them on all the way thro science and i only got a couple of funny looks!! lol!!!





OMJ so my mam confiscated my converse!!! she was all like 'they're your xmas present!!! 'NOOOOO i can't find them!!
Elly owed my some money so she bought me this awesome tee that says i like your first album better and it's cool! So i'm sat with my black skinny jeans, that top, my pink converse, my leather jacket and this cool scarf my bro got me for my bday!! lol!!! i feel gooood!!! lol!!!

Okay so i got them pics here we go.........

I love them all espescially the Alice and Jacob ones la push you of a cliff!!!! lol!!! I hate Jacob by the way!!! The book Jacob not my jacob who's not my jacob cos i'm sure he's secretly dating Laura!!!!!

Ciao peeps

2 comments:

  1. "team edward, sexier than u since 1918.." haha... but i like jacob.. when he isnt a werewolf..

    everyone wants a Jonas 4 xmas... CLONES!! haha, great idea, we need JB clones.. brilliant.lol

    the clothes show sounds like fun!! i like clothes!! ayay!!

    and i never mention my real age.. ever.. online, but i am between the ages of 13 and 16, my mom would decapatate me if i put any actual personal info online. so lately i'v been saying i live in Russia. wich i REALLY do live in america.. not russia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiyahh Charlie.
    Yay we won badminton against denery and adelaide :P.
    N shelbey was all git yeah denery won but they didnt like seen as we won them duurrrrr lmao.
    Ly xxxx

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world