Friday 5 December 2008

Ice Ice Baby

I suddenly thought of something!!!

Today was canny funny! Wasn't funny at that minute in time but now I think it is. So we're walking out of school getting ambushed by ice/snow balls and we take refuge as per usual in Beth's nanas. Natalie and Rosie so kindly joined us today as well haha!!! This is what makes it funny. So we're talking about something and Beth ask's me to turn the "Big Light" on and Natalie begins this outburst about Peter Kay and that it isn't called the "Big Light" and that's only what Peter Kay says....or at least I think that was what she was going on about at least haha. And all of a sudden theres this bang!!! And OMJ!! Natalie knocks this cow and a thingii of flower type things off the side board. It was hallerious! And then when we come out of Beths nanas...once again we get bombarded by very fast flung ice balls. Me and charlie are in deep convo by this point and then suddenly we're all slipping all over the place. The entire path was iced over!! It was a death wish! So me and natalie walked the "quick way" and said we were meeting Beth at the of this path! So we slowly and surely make or way to the end of Sarah's street thinking it was there and then natalie bursts out with a sudden
"I need a pee!"

(Natalie your colour is now pink!) And I really wanted to laugh but I couldn't becuase I needed a pee as well. and so waiting for beth I became really desperate! so I was sat against this fence and my dad drives past just totally ignoring me! We decide then to walk down (on the road away from all of the ice!!!) to meet Beth. So theres a lot of people that look like her from a distance and I honestly do have a pap line of vision! It's like the sight of a blind person! I might as well be blind and then when we finally meet up with Beth (who was in a total different diresction to the one I was pointing to!) We walked again away from the ice. I nearly fell over like twice and Beth's gripless showes are keeping her on the ice better than ours that actually have grips!!!

That actually wasn't very interesting but I thought that I might as well just let you know.

Byeeee xx

Auf Wiedersehen

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!!
    How are you?
    This evening I saw Twilight!!!
    It is good, but I prefer the book...
    write in my blog soon!!!

    Anny Lus

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world