Saturday 6 December 2008

IPOD TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!

OK so yesterday i blogged bout the legends the jobros spliting up!!! Never fear guys it's all a load of rubbish!! lol!!! Kevins not going off!!! yay!! Go Kevin!!!

OMJ I got an Ipod Touch!!! It's so incredibly awesome!! I can't believe how i survived without my ipod!! It's like a part of me already and i only got it this morning!!!! I've got almost 500 songs on it!! yay!!!

So last night we got this woman in guides form a drama group to help us with our show!! I forced Natalie to get up and do i want it all!!! lol!! But then she got me up to do scream!!! Arghh i don't like it!! I thought right i'm going to get up and sing my heart out!! And i told Emma to stay behind me to stop me from cracking up when she was pretending to play guitar!!! then i got up thinking that this woman would watch my 'band' messing about but she just sat there staring at me singing into this hover thing that was my pretendy mic stand!!! I got kinda paranoid in the end!!!! Beth came over when she'd gone and said what were you doing during scream? So i said what do you mean? Just singing into that hover!!! Nd she went ohh well it loked realy good from behind!!! lol!! She was taking over from elly as my drummer!!!

Woah look at the trousers!! Wow!!! Sunglasses out everyone!!! lol!!

Ciao peeps!!!

4 comments:

  1. trousers... tee-hee.... i love it when people call them trousers.... (GO culteral differences... yeyeyeye!!) JB haterz r just obnoxious.. i mean, if u dont like JB, then dont come up to me and tell me all sorts of crud that isn't true about them...
    i look at it like, you must really like me if your taking time out of your day 2 tell me crap like this...
    yayayaya.... rock it

    ReplyDelete
  2. He He! I Love those pants on Joeyy! He's so adorable in bright pants!! I HEART JB!! Gotta love em eh? neway, that's awesome u got a Ipod touch!!! I want one!! G2g!!! I'll posty soony!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! I am not really in the mood for a proper greeting because of my cat but hey not all girls like shopping... You know walking around 'till your legs break .And what is the worse thing is that in some extreme cases the person does not even know what they are shopping for! Well i gotta admit it can be fun shopping for books and cds but not for clothes especially when they are for my mum.She cannot decide .Well i gotta go and start looking for my cat again...

    Lv,
    Juniper

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg u got an i pod tutch :o no i cnt live with out mii music but i meen i pod TUTCH !!!!! omg ur like so lukey but im getin an i pod cramatic soon so yea :)

    enjoy ur i pod tuch

    lv rach

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world