Wednesday 17 December 2008

Schools out for Christmas!!!

Hey peeps!!

Omj we split up from school today!!! wooooo!!! yeah!! and we had an assembly dodah!! which was extremely painful!! lots of bad singing from this girl who the teachers rekon can sing!!! i really hope someone tells her she can't soon before she does something really embarrasing!! we also know have a year 11 band (????)! Surprisingly the band were incredibly awesome, flipping good!!! Singing wasn't tho and the two girls muttered their way thro ruining Holiday by Greenday!! not cool!!! seriously not cool!! I was feeling ill enough all ready!!! We also have a staff chime bar group which is awesome!! our science teacher (or sexy science teacher as elly calls him) was in it and bless him he's only small and some bight spark shoved him to the back and you couldn't see him!! Thankfully someone brought him forward!! Me and Nat thrashed him at table tennis yesterday well i'm not sure if we did or not but we did right *wink*! lol!! Nat got him right in the head!!

Ooooh Happy birthday btw Natalie!! lol!!

Yeah i'm not very well i feel like crap (excuse my language) I just have no energy to do anything!! put it this way i fell asleep on the floor in science!! not cool!!

But never fear cos 2moz i have the house to myself!! my parents are at work and my little bro is at my aunts so there's no one but me!! Elly keeps going on bout how weird i am but my parents never left me in the house by myself for ages and elly's always have so i guess i don't take it for granted as much as she does!! lol!! i can't wait get up when i want slob round watching tv in my pjs!! eat lunch when i want!! lol!! do what i want!! lol!!

so i went to see a film last night called Inkheart!! It's really good it's about this guy who can bring characters out of books!! so we were talking about what characters me, elly and beth would bring out! Me and elly automatically said the Cullens but beth goes 'Dumbledore... and the Weasleys... and DOBBY!!!!' It was hilarious lol!!

Wow!! I'm in a Joe mood!! Trying to make myself feel better lol!! don't think it's working tho! everybody keeps going on bout Joes eyebrows i don't think they're that bad! how bout you guys?

Ciao peeps!!

p.s 2 DAYS TIL TWILIGHT OMJ!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. awww i feel like that 2 lol i think somthins goin round
    OMG UR LIKE SO LUCKY i have 1 & a half days 2 go
    i cnt wait till twilight im like goin 2 school till 12 @ o @ clock then dragin mii mates 2 go and 2 it OPMG I CNT WIAT
    WB

    RACH XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyhey!! UR R SOO lucky, we have to go till friday... (@ school)
    waaaa
    but then ON friday is the formal dance, and i am SOOO requesting JB until they play them, last time they played Hannah montana instead and i felt like gagging.....
    but i didn't cuz they also played coldplay...

    i kinda know how u feel 4 ur cousin. 2day my friend told me who she liked, and the guy knew, but he didn't care, and i could imagine the 2 going out,.. so i felt kinda sad, but he is one of our friends, so it was also kinda awkward.... :/

    i jus ONLY liked jacob b4 he was a werewolf.

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world