Monday 1 December 2008

£20 for kevin's finger!!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

So i watched a youtube vid today called i hate the Jonas brothers!!! I should have hated it but it was actually really funny!! He was sticking up for kevin and it was so funny!! I sometimes feel sorry for Kevin!!!!

Speaking of Kevin, one of my and laura's 'friends' has a JB top and she paid 20 quid for it!! I was a little shocked!! And laura said she wouldn't pay it but would pay that for kevin!!!! But this girl turned round and said no that's ot enough i'd pay that for his finger!!!!' EEEEEE I i had to go out the room i could just imagine her wandering round with this finger!!! I like laughed it all out and then went in and just as i went back in laura was like so would you keep it in a lunch box!!! I had to go back out ohhh dear!!!!!!





Nice jumper Joe!!!!

Ciao peeps!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i would pay 20$ 4 kevins FINGERNAIL....
    i jus dunno how to convert the.. the.. money sign that my computer doesnt have on the keyboard.... wa...
    joe is helmet boy cuz in the "fan mail" utube, he is wearing a helmet, to contain knowledge......
    the link is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhUKtxpZeNM

    i couldn't find it on the JB's channel, they must have removed it.... pout... but thats the same video... (i fell out of my chair laughing soooo yep)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I have Kevin's fingernail (Not, but I wish I did!) I wouldn't pay $25 4 that, no! I'd pay like, I dunno, at least $99 4 that! Oh! I LOVE THAT photo!!! It's like, adorable! I mean look at how cute they were! They went from cute Boy band, to like, HOT ROCKERS!! (Cue Kiss's "I wanna Rock and Roll all Night"!) That's so funny about Kevin's finger! neway, I'll talk to you soon (I hope)

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world