Sunday 30 November 2008

OMJ Elly?? Writng a Blog??? really????

Hey peeps!!!!



OMJ so Elly wrote a blog last night!! Yeah guys i'm as cared as you are??? So i came on and i saw it and thought' hang on a minute i didn't write in blue last night - that's elly's colour! Ohh wait -ELLY??' Yeah so she read twilight finally and i can't believe she lied to me!!!! I still beat her tho she read in two days!! I read it over night!!! lol!! N she's getting It's about time and she didn't tell me!!! Shock horror!!!



So at the moment i'm having an arguement over msn with one of elly's little chums bout the fact that the jonas brothers are fab!!!! He thinks they suck!!! They don't - fact!!!



So i've been cleaning ny rabbits and the cleaning sprays made me a little bit lightheaded not cool!!!! I have two bunny rabbits called Nala and Barty my mam named barty as you can tell!! nd they seriously annoy me sometimes!! Nala has up to now chewed her way through 6 pairs of head fones!!! Not cool!!!

How cool does Kevin look??? seriously i'm not having a laugh!!! I can understand why he was on that sexy thing!! I just can't understand why Nick and JOE weren't??? Doesn't make sense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! so what's her blog's namey?? Nehow, where is she getting It's about Time? It's been off the shelves here in America for years now, and I was on E-bay, and I saw that it was worth $100!!! I mean Really, HOW? I can't believe that ur mate said that The Jonases suck! They DON'T !! totally true! I Can't believe that! I bet he's Jealous. Kevin Does look cool! I can totally understand now! I MEAN LOOK AT HIM!! I don't understand why Nick and JOE weren't! It doesn't make ne sense at all!

    Ciao
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world