Friday 24 October 2008

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I officially hate my parents!!!! Officially!!! Lots of people are now going to turn round and say that i'm being horrible!! But i'm not! i really realy hate them!!!!!!!! they are so so annoying and horrible!!!! They expect me to be perfect all of the time!!!!! really and they just shout all the time!! I'm not allowed to do anything wrong any of the time!!! i get shouted at for the smallest thing!!! And now my mam has cancelled my birthday sleepover because i left the phone charger in my room!!!! I really have had enough!!! i have to do well at school and behave myself perfectly all of the time!! And i hate it!!!! I know people who are so much worse than me!!! But yet they don't get treat the way i do and i hate it!!! I mean cancelling my party was just so over the top!!! I hate her so much!!! I don't see what right she has to wreck my life!!!! what have i ever done to her? nothing that's what!!!! she just hates me and i hate her so the feelings mutual!!!! i really don't get!!! She just makes me want to scream so much and jump around and break things!!! But i can't because she would just get worse and worse and then i'd never get my party back and i really want my party cos it tok me ages to convince her to let me have it!!!!

OMG i'm really really annoyed!!!!!!!!!!! right i'm going now before i start crying!!! I'm not even in a good enough mood to put any Jonas Brothers pictures on so any one who knows me will know i'm not in a good mood!!!

Goodbye!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Yhoo Must Be In A Mood I mean No Piccys And Not Metioning My Should Have Been Award Winning Falls Lmao

    Luv Yah

    Luv Natalie XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowchie... u must hve been mad

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm .... i have rants like that somtims

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world