Wednesday 29 October 2008

I'm Back

Hey peeps!!

So... i didn't write yesterday!! I don't honestly know why! I kinda got reading this book and i just couldn't put it down!! I finished it yesterday as well which is kind of sad on my part but it was absolutely awesome!!! It's caled Twilight and ts about vampires and it should be really scary but its not because its basically a love story and i was almost crying!!! I got the second in the series today and it's already made me cry!!! So if your reading this blog then read the book!!!!

I went to the metro again today with Elly, Beth and Emm. It was really fun!!! We went to the cinema to see HSM3!! It was surprisingly awesome!!! There's this really cool bit where Troy throws his phone and it proper cartwheels over his bed!!! I was in absolute hysterics and it wasn't even that funny!! Then we went shopping and i got Demi Lovato's album (yes it is out here!! LOL) and then the book i mentioned!! Then we went into this coffee shop called Madisons and Beth was all like ooh lets go in and be all sophisticated!! So we wENt in and she got a coke, Emma got a hot chocolate and I got a milkshake then we sat down on these squishy couches!! It was so funny cos they gave us this wooden stck that was our order thing!!! and i was waving it about!!! Beth was all like we're supposed to be sophisticated and then what does sophisticated even mean!!! So i turned round and went the opposite of you!!! Bless her!!! We had fun working Elly about her dislike of Miley Cyrus!! Every time we saw a hannah Montana thing we were like ohhh Elly!!!! And Beths going to get some converse like me!!! oooohh!!! I think i might get jsut some plain ones for xmas like just one colour like black or blue!! Cos my new ones are a bit bold!! Lol!!! And they don't really go with any of my tops!!


Right so i've wrote loads today!!! Cos i didn't write yesterday and i don't know when i'm going to write again!!! Cos Elly's just split up with her bf (hope you don't mind me saying) and she's kimda keeping me busy!!! We're going shopping witha mate we have't seen for a while and Elliott and then on Friday it's my Bday party!! You never know i might write like live from it!!1With some pictures of Natalie throwing eggs!! (Totally not goin to happen)!!

Totally awesome pic of Joe but i'm going to be honest in the first pic i thought joe was Kevin!!! Shame on me!!!! Beth asked me taday whatmy fave jobro song was and i was only allowed to pic one!!1 I was umming and ahhing!!! But in the end i had to go for Inseperable!!!!


Ciao peeps!!!

p.s i wrote this on Wednesday but them my internet broke so i'm posting it today lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world