Friday 10 October 2008

Hey peeps

It's been a good day today!!! well apart from the fact i only got an A in my maths test!!! now people will laugh at me and tell me to stop stupid an A's good but i'm kinda a A* kinda girl so yeah i'm a bit annoyed!!!!
But coming home cheered me up!!! i walked down with Elly, Beth, natalie and another crazy kid, Anna!!! well we were playing Miley Cyrus songs to annoy Elly so me, Beth, Natalie and Anna were singing totally off key at the top of our voices with our arms round each other!!! The randoms in the street must have thought we were mad!!!! lol!!! then Natalie started acting out the lyrics to One in Million!!!!! soooo funny!! Elly got a bit mad though!!! LOL!!! Sowwwy Elly!!!! didn't mean to upset you!!!
erm... that's about it!!! Oh yeah Joe and Taylor have supposed to have broken up!!! I feel sorry for the both of them!!! Hope they're OK!!! Even though i still really don't like Taylor!!! Joe is supposed to have broken her heart but i don't think he would have done that!!! Bless them both!!!

I think the Jonas Brothers have gone home now!!!! So bye Boys hope you enjoyed the UK!!! I don't know why i said that it's not like they're going to read it but if you are Hi!!!!! Lol!!! i really am sorry for you Joe and Nick, Elly says hi too!!!!

I am really wierd!!!!

Cool Jobros on motorbikes!!! I've always wanted to ride on a motorbike, not driving obviously like on the back or in a side car, god i'd love to ride in a side car!!!! i don't even think they're motorbikes they're more like scooters aren't they!!!??? lol

I gotta go i might not wirte tomorow cos i'm going to camp with elly lol!!! But i'll tell you all about it on Sunday lol!!!! Ciao!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!!!

    Ilove Jonas Brothers too!!!

    They are the best.

    They was in spain last week!!!

    they was in "El Hormiguero". It is a spanish program.

    I watch it twice or three times.

    Bye Bye!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world