Monday 27 October 2008

My bday!!! I'm now 15!!!!

Hey peeps!!!


My Bday today!!! Yay!!! Got my first ever pair of converse!!! yey!! I'm so happy!! I also got two t shirts, a pair of jeans, some badges, Twilight (a book), a cd with Stevie wonder Happy Birthday on it (from Beth - told you, crackhead), a make up bag from Elly, some earings of Laura!!! Oh and she drew me this amazing picture of me, her and, Elly with the Jonas brothers!!! I was chasing after Joe, Laura was chasing after Kevin and Elly had hold of Nick by the waist!!!! It was so funny!!!! i was in hysterics!!!! i love her she's amazing!!!


I had Elly, Beth and my other friend Elliott round and we ended up playing this playstation game called Buzz!!! It's this really cool music quizz thing and me and elly won two out of four pretty good if i do say so myself!!! Before we were up n my room and this guy from our year walked past, one of EC's best mates!!! So me and Elly were being stupid pretending to wave at him!!! Then beth goes 'here' and knocks on the window!!! So obviously he looks up!! And me and elly threw ourselves on the floor!! And Beths just sat there waving at him!!! Me and Elly were laid on the floor laughing our heads off it was so funny!!! According to beth, he just stuck his figure up and ran off!!!


I'm having my party on Friday!!! It should be fun cos EC's Auntie is having her halloween party at the same time and she lives next to me!!! lol!!! Natalie and Elly are adamant that we're going to egg him!!! And as much fun that would be i don't think it'll be happening!!! Not if i've got anything to do with it!!! Not that i still fancy him!!! It's just he is a mate and i don't think throwing a eggs over the fence will appeal to my parents or our neighbours!!!




This picture is seriously annoying me!!! Gorgeous as it is and as they are, it just won't move stupid!!! Biut i really like it!!! Shock horror i like Nick better than Joe in this pic!!! Ahhhhh!!! Nooo!!! Don't kil me Elly!! But you have to admit he's sprawlled out on a car and Joe's over in the distance!!!


Ciao peeps!!!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPERDY birthday!!! my brothers b-day wuzzz yesterday...
    that's weird?!!?!
    koikydink!!!
    lol!!
    happy b-day! i already said that....
    jeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiyahh Charlie Happy B-Day A Giv Yah A Txt Lke Bt A Fort A Wud Leave Yah A Comment On Yah Blog --- Cnt Wait Til Yah Party N Oh Yess A Will Egg EC N Yhoo Cnt Stop Me :P

    Lyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyah happy birthday

    thanks 4 my coment and yea it's from personal experance and i hope u av a verry haoyy fantastick b day

    luv rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!!!
    Did you read Twilight? It's one of my favourite books. I'm reading the second part, New Moon.
    bye bye!!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world