Thursday 23 October 2008

Beth's Blog

Hey peeps!!

OMJ such a day today!!! funny!!!

I wrote a blog about Laura a couple of days ago so i thought i should write one about my other friend Beth!!!! She's awesome!!! A crack pot and off her head but awesome!!! she's a great actress and a fab singer! One day when she's in the West End or on TV i'm going to be like 'Yeah i used to go to school with her she was one of my best friends' Unless she's syill my best friend then i'll probably be in the audience!!! Yeah!!!

She is absolutely mad!!! We walked down from school today and we were talking about what different kids of the people in our school would be like and she was running down the street acting things out!!!! Then this fellah walked past and gave us the funniest look!!! But it was still funny so we all burst out laughing!! She has the wierdest laugh in the world!!! But we all still love her!!!

She usually likes the same kind of music as me but she isn't really as into the Jonas brothers as me so i'm not going into that in this blog!!! Her fave band's Mcfly and she wants us all to go to see them next year for her bday lol!!!! I deff will but we might have to work on Elly!! lol
I don't know what else i can tell you about Beth!!! You have to check out her blog (the links at the bottom) if she ever decides to update it lol!!!

It would be wierd without Beth as my mate!! I think she could make me laugh even when i'm in the worst mood ever!!! lol!!! Love you loads Beth!!!!


Mcfly pics for Beth!!! I think they're old ones but i couldn't find any new one soz!!!

And a diff band for me!!! lol

Ciao peeps

3 comments:

  1. OH YEA I WOULD LUB 2 JOIN I ODDOR THE JOEHAWK WHY AM I WRIHGT IN CAPS HAHA SO OBSESSAVE
    ANY WAY IM GONNA POST ON MY BLOG NOW :):):) COMENT BACK

    LUB

    RACH X

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i understand completely about the weird story....
    it's the bordom of math class and s.s. coming out!! LOL!! and i got to read the comment and it wuz davedays! yezs it wuzz!! pluzz... wow this is long... the pic wuz of kevin making out with that danilela (however it's spelt) girl. yeppppp...

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world