Sunday 5 October 2008

Wierd cattle place lunch

Hey peeps!!!

Ok so i've just been out and had lunch in this cattle ranch!!! WIERD!!!! Never going there again!!! I also had to put up with my gran and Nana in the same room!!!! NOOO!!! Absolute torture!!! They've decided to take me to Aberdeen for my birthday!!! Not cool!!! I don't even no where aberdeen is!!! I'd like to see them try though!!! i said the same thing to my dad when he threatened to cut of my side fringe!!! i don't think he was particularly impressed with my outfit today lol!!! i did and it was fun to work him!!!

The Jonas Borthers are at 34 in the official uk charts!!!! Lol!!!! Not that good but at least they made it onto the chart Lol!!! I don't really know anybody outside of my circle of friends who know who the Jonas brothers are!!! Lol!!! Strange people!!! ooooh they're coming over here as well next week lol!!!! Yes!!!! GIG GIG GIG!!!! SOON SOON SOON!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! WOAH i'm happy now!!!!!

What is Kevin doing in that wheelchair!?!? Lol wierdo!!!!

Gotta go!!!! lol!!! Caio!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. u asked if demi had a fansite?? i don't know...
    the US link is
    www.demilovatofan.com i think?? it's probably all american... though... but i liked the 10 seconds of the script song LOL

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world