Wednesday 15 October 2008

People!! I'm not Psycho!!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

Okay so what's happened today??!! Not much really!!! had a good science lesson but i'm not going into detail cos well... lets just say it was funny!!!

I also came to the conclusion that it's Natalie's fault that the sewing machine keeps going wrong!!! Yes Natalie's fault and no Natalie I'm not psycho!!!!!

Yes i have a member for my 'Bring Back the JOEHAWK' Group!!! But i need lots more if it's going to do anything!!!! Please join, even if you don't care about Joe's hair!! Just comment and tell me you want to join!!!

Oh yeah and this is a message for Calasin Jasmin Saunders if your reading this!!! I read your comment and i tried to write back but it wouldn't let me get on your blog so i kinda couldn't!!!! so here goes... two of my friends love kevin and one of them is kinda obssesive!!! Thanks erm... i'd say your blog was cool but i haven't seen it so i kind of can't!!! OOOOOOOHHHHH DEAR!!!! KKKKEEEEVVVIIINNN!!! He looks angry!!! At Joe!!! Oh dear!!! he doesn't look very happy at all does he people??!?!?! I wonder what's the matter with him!!! Maybe it's just a bad pic?!? caught him at the wrong moment!! Come on we've all done it!!! lol!!!

Ciao Peeps!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! How are you? I live near the sea. Here it’s sunny many times, but it rains too much in winter. Bye bye! Anny Lus

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! kev looks angry at joe, and joe's like "whooohooo!!" and nicks like, "is that a bird over there?"
    YAYA!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world