Saturday 25 October 2008

Sozzie Peeps

Hey peeps!!

Soz bout yesterday!!! needed to rant a bit and get things of my chest!!! i think i've just about rescued my party!!! Yey!!!

Okay so we had a halloween yesterday after my 'episode'!! I went as myself (In a top that said stop trying to be me which i thought was kinda clver but i don't think anyone got it)!!! Natalie came as an emo/Jonas sister!!! lol!!! that didn't stop her throwing herself all over the place!!!

Fall number 1 - she tried to dance down the stairs and ended up slidding down on her backside!!
Fall number 2 - she kneed a post thing and flew backwards
Hilarious bless her!!! she had to lie down for a bit!!! lol!!! and alsways my crazy scientist buddy!!! she decided to try burning pieces of paper over a halloween candle!!! Not cool natalie!!! Knowing her the whole place could have gone up in flames!!! lol sozzie Natalie!!! You can tell i'm feeling a little better now Natalie now i've taken the mick!!!!

I think there's something wrong with me!!! I've been out shopping three times and i haven't bought anything!!!! I even had thirty quid today and i didn't buy a single thing i tell you somethings wrong with me!! Is there some sort of illness going round??? cos if i've got money trust me i spend it lol!!!!
Two pics today cos i was too upset to put any on last night!!! First one Joe's playing the tambourine!!! I think its so funny that Nick and Kevin are rocking out on their guitars on in this case drums while Joe's there on his tambourine!! It just makes me laugh!! I mean i know that he can plaay the guitar and the keyboard and that he's awesome on the tambourine but it just makes me laugh so much!!!! He is soo cool even in that hat!!! He kinda looks like an old fashioned cricketer in the second pic!!!! With that jumper thing on!!!!!

I've gotta go lol

Ciao peeps!!

ps 1 day till my Bday!!!

3 comments:

  1. OHH... hAPPY bIRTHDAY!! natalie sounds a little bit like my friends!! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! How are you? Joe is very handsome touching the tambourine in this photo. But he always is handsome.He always plays the tambourine in concerts, but never plays the guitar or the piano, that I have seen. Nick and Kevin also are very well at this photos.
    Anny Lus

    ReplyDelete
  3. beth soundz nic! my friendz r spazzy... like me.. wer like da spazzy groups... we are like lords of the loons... that works

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world