Sunday 26 October 2008

Tired and exercised out!!!!! Tubing and Furniture Rearranging Not Cool!!!

Hey peeps!!

Okay this has got to be a short blog because i'm knackered!!! My mam made me move all the furniture round in the living room!!! I am so tired but i suppose it counts as my daily exercise!!

I also got dragged out with my little brother and his friends tubing!!! You're all going to ask what's tubing? Well it's this really wierd thing where you basically get in a rubber ring and ride down a hill on it!!! Pointless right?! I didn't want to go and i deff didn't want to have a go but again my mam dragged me on and bribed me with malteasers!!! How shocking is that??? I got stuck in the stupid ring (don't laugh) they're hard to get out of!!!! lol!!!

So it's my birthday tomorrow!!! I know i'm getting a pair of converse of my Nana and a t shirt of my brother! But that's it!! I really hate surprises! They do my head in!! lol!!! I just want to know what they are!!!! arghhh!!!

I wrote a blog a couple of days ago about a trick me, elly and Laura played on some of the boys in my class about Kevin!!! well you might have also seen that Kevin now has a girlfriend!! so we've had a plan!!! We're to continue playing along and then 'find' a picture of Kevin with his gf!!! Then laura's going to kinda breakdown like the old cheated on girlfriend act!!!! It would be soo funny!! Imagine their faces!!! All we need to do now is get Laura to agree to it!!! She just wants to forget about it!!! Ain't going to happen if i have anything to do with it!!! lol

I love the Jonas brothers' style!!! It's just so unique and awesome!!! I mean how many guys do you see wondering round in red skinny jeans or a traw hat or cool khaki shorts!!! Not many that's how many!!! And they really suit it and look awesome as well as being tatally indivdual and and gorgeous!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!! lol!!!
Ciao peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world