Saturday 4 October 2008

hey peeps!!!

I've been out shopping this morning and i've spent quite a bit of money that i didn't really mean to lol!!!! Most of it was my mams though!!!! Lol!!! I got some cool arm warmers really awesome and i've wanted some for ages!!!! i also got some cheap earings for school and a magasine!!! My mam bought me four pairs of knee length socks and two pairs of trackies!!! LOL!!! i like shopping it's fun!!! More fun when you've got lots of money to splurge!!!! lol

I like sayig lol as well!!!! i'm bored now i've got no idea what to do!!!

I'm going out to lunch on a cattle ranch tommorow??!??!?!? should be a lot of fun!!! i think i'm being sarcastic!!! lol!!! but i still have to get dressed up!!! i'm thinking of kinda going all emo!!! you know skinny jeans, dark logo tee, my airwalks, my leather jacket, my new arm warmers and lots of dark make up!! Oh amd my dangly guitar earings!!!!! All to annoy my dad!!! Oh it's going to be lots of fun!!! Lol!!!


I've been listening to some of Selena Gomez' music!!! It would be good if she good sing!!! Sorry I love selena as an actress and a style icon (again sorry elly) but she should stick to that) lol


Gotta go now ciao


Oh pic!! 2 seconds!!What on eart is that blue thing on Nicks shirt??!! I thought it was his guitar strap but it's not!!!!
Right i now i'm going ciao!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH JOE LOOKS SSO SMEXXI I WANNT BE WITH HIM ALL DAY LONG (sorry im a bit obsest)

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world