Monday 13 October 2008

Kevins Gone!!!!

Hey peeps!!

erm... what to write about?

me and laura nearly had a heart attack today when we went into Science!!! Kevins tank was empty!!!!! Not cool!!! But it turned out that sir was cleaning his tank out!!! Phew panic over!!!! he looked much smaller in his bowl!!! maybe he's not as fat as we thought!!!

I designed a bag in textiles!! it was awesome!! all of my mates contributed a bit to it and it was really good!! it had skulls and hearts and guitars!!! I so want to learn to play the guitar! OK that was a bit random Charlie!!!

Aww!! Cute young Jobros! Bring back the Joehawk!!! YES!! Look at meanie Kevin pulling Nick's tie!!! I like your top, Joe!! lol!! I really am a wierdo!!!

Ciao for now peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. okay... i think i should buy a kevin... (it's real name is long and hard to pronounce!LOL) and um lovebug premiers Oct. 19 at 8:55 p.m. on Disney Channel...
    or at least it does in america??
    PLUZZZ... bring back the joehawk is a great idea!! LOL!! we should do something!!
    i can give a shout out to tigerbeat magazine!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world