Sunday 12 October 2008

Back from camp : Cold, tired but hopefully in one piece

Hey Peeps!!!

Just got back from camp bout 2 hours ago!!! it was cold and wet and wierd but good fun!!!! i found a stick and called it baseball bat!!! then it got snapped by a twig!!! not cool!!! Elly got a stick as well called whippy stick!!!!! i also made a few new friends including stripey, sophie and sarah!!!! but we all fell asleep so the rest of them had midnight snacks on penguin biscuits and left us asleep!!! shock horror!!!

I had a bit of Jonas withdrawal!!!! Luckily someone else had some american magazines and they were on almost every page!!! result!!!

Okay so this is a strange picture!!!! wierd!!! right???? erm... nice tee shirts!!! i would have got a better one but my computers being really strange!!! and slow!!!

Short blog again!!! but i can't really thin of anything else!! Lol!!

Ciao peeps!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hi!!!

    thank you for your message.

    I understand you...

    I don´t speak English very good...

    but I understand your blog more or less...

    It is very cool

    bye bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you to communicate with me through the translator. Joe is my favourite Jonas too. Today I try to use the translator. I hope you understanding me well. I understood your message perfectly. You have reason: Jonas Brothers have to come more to Europe, because here they have a lot of fans. Bye, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love jb too! they are amazing!!! god i love JOE and NICK and most of all KEVIN!!!!! cause everyone goes oh i wanna marry nick/joe but nobody ever says i wanna marry kevin. he's just as good as joe and nick. joe is still my fave but kevin too!!!

    ok, sorry about that rant. i found ur blog by accident. its really cool.
    xD bye!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world