Saturday 1 November 2008

Jonas Brothers in My Living Room = Not much Sleep

Hey peeps!!

My stupid internet broke!! Not cool!!!! I was seriously annoyed but its working agin now!! So i'm going to update you on what's being going on in thw wacky place i call my life!!!

I wrote a blog on wednesday before my nterent broe so i'll go from there!! On Thursday, we went of to Darlington!! I bought a Jonas Brothers book!!! Woaaahh!!! I know sad, right? But i don't care! It's awesome!!! I love it!! It's amazing! Well worth it!!! It didn't bring me much luck though!! I fell flat on my arse right outside of Starbucks!!! Not cool! Well actually it was because i was laughing so much i couldn't get up and when i did all the peeps inside were sat there staring at me!! It was so funny!! Until i got a lump the size of an egg on the back of my head!! I was walking round going if i collapse it's because i've got concusion!!

Then yesterday i had my sleep over!!! Me, Natalie, Emma and Beth watched the 3D Hannah Montana Concert!! Elly decided that she wasn't coming until after it was finnished!!! lol!!! The Jonas Brothers were actually in my living room and Joe blew me a kiss for my birthday and Natalie shook hands with Miley/Hannah and Nick was playing piano on our carpet!!!
Not really peeps!! But it was funny cos Natalie and Beth kinda freaked out!! They were going 'Ohh my god they're coming out of the TV!!! I was in hysterics!!! We didn't actually go to sleep until 5 am!!! It might have had something to do with the ice cream sundaes at 3 and playing cluedo and cranium at stupid times in the morning!!! Then at 4 me and Natalie went kinda wierd and started doing quotes from Hannah Montana!!! Hilarious!! The sad thing is we were actually pretty good even if i do say so myself!!!

Right today... Well we didn't get up until bout eleven!!! Natailie then realised that we hadn't egged EC!! Well honestly she realised at 2 and wantedto go straight round then.. but i convinced her that he wouldn't be there at that time bt you know what she's like! Well you don't but i do!!

OMJ! I am so tired i think i'll put some pics on then go!!!

Cool pic!! I like Joe's hair!!

...Okay fairly random Charlie!! What on earth is up with Nick?! I don't actually want to know what he's doing!!! lol

Ciao Peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world