Monday 17 November 2008

Arghhh School? Early? Not Me

Hey peeps!!

I had to go into school early today!!! Not cool!! Revision for my science GCSE on Thursday!!! Argghhhh!!!! Not cool!!!

Made up for it by getting out of all my lessons today!!! yey!!! Was doing this enterprise thingy that we should totally should have won!!! But we didn't which is a totally robbery!!!!! Put your hand up if you wouldn't buy a banana bracelet!!! Let me guess no one put their hand up right???? Yup thought so! Cos they're cooooool!!! Stupid teacher huh!!! lol!!

Ok so Laura and 'Kevin' broke up today!!!! Not cool!!! She wouldn't even wait until i was there!! So yeah every cry now! Even though it wasn't real it's still kinda sad !! Even though Laura refuses to behave right!!! Idiot!!! She should be distraught!!! Me n Elly are more upset then her!! only cos we were crushing on his brothers lol!!!! But Kevin couldn't make it over and Laura flipped!!! lol!!! Not really but i sounds funny right!!! So no more Kevin serenading her!!! no more funny close shaves!!! no more having to remember jokes!! No more having to remember funny trivia!!! Boo hoo!!!

I got worng last week for saying i would love for some seriously hot, guitar playing guy would sing to me in the middle of a field somewhere under the stars!!!! Right!!! I think that would be soo lovely!! Yeah!! Show me one girl who wouldn't like totally melt!!! yeah absolutley!!! i know i would!!!!


Cool reflective thingy!!! lol!!! I thought my stupid laptop had put it in upsde down lol!!! hah!!!
Ciao peeps!!

2 comments:

  1. ur funny! I love JB Too! I also go to school Early, I totally AGree, I hate getting up early, but hey that's fine! (NOT!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... "my stupid laptop..." nice!! poor kevin, he is probably crying!!! oh no!! DUN-DUN-DUN!!! lol! u do hve a point, he would hve been able to stop u frum eating chips!! i wuurze in the store yesterday, and they had twilight t-shirts!! and creepy edward posters... they were freeky...
    (but,like i said b4..lol... "jimmy rox"! but he isn't jow.... :( oh-no! my friends think i'm not in luurve joe anymore..... not good! mus prve them wrong!)

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world