Friday 28 November 2008

I'm Not a Celebrity But Get Me Out of Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!



I hate having to live in England!!! Face it - its crap and i've had enough!!! so i've been thinking and i've come up with a list of why i hate living here:



1- The weather is constantly crap - all the time!!!


2- We always get everything last like cool movies or music!!! I.E Twilight nd Jonas Brothers


3- It's boring and makes me think of the colour grey!!


4- All the celebrities leave to live in America! How many celebs live here!!!


5- All the different shops aren't here!!


6- Some things never come out over here or you hear about them and when you try to buy them they say ohh they're never coming over here!!!!


7- Jonas Brothers nuff said!!!


8- Amy winehouse again nuff said!!!


9- We have the crappest accent out there!!!


10- Everywhere else is a lot cooler!!!



Yeah so as soon as i can i'm emigrating!!! If that's the right word!!!! I'm stuck between America and africa and Australia!!! And don't think i'm joking i seriously hate it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Arghhhh!!!



I never put a pic of the jobros yesterday!!! *gasp* I know shocking aren't I??

Nice hat Joe!!!

Ciao peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. omg i live in england and i have 2 agree with you i think im like only suviving cos of music ahhhhhhhhhh
    oh wait i no thats what my next song will be about thankz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! you live in England? thats sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! wuts the weather lyk in England?? always hot? always cold? anyway, do u hav an email?? mine is shelbyslack@rocketmail.com leev me a comment saying ur email!!
    Lv, Shelby
    p.s. srry i stole ur thing Charlie. It's just too cute. i wont use it again if u dont want me 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey well i pity you living in England.I mean I live in Asia on a small,isolated island in the middle of Malaysia and Indonesia and its called Singapore.I hate the place because first school here stinks and the whether is always hot.For the whole year its hot!I want to migrate to America!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiyahh Charlie x
    Lol you are realli mad arent yhoo ano the weather is crap bt we get snow n dat da best weather ver n sme places dnt get snow so think youself lucky bt am with yah a want tolive in florida or california lol
    Neways am off xx
    Ly xxx

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world