Monday 24 November 2008

BOB!!!

Hey peeps!!!!

Oh my god!! I had such a lovely day today!!!!! I played Badmiton today and i was supposed to be paired with Elly's cousin who is like insanely good at badminton but he sodded off and i ended up playing Jacob and Laura by myself!!!! I was getting a bit fed up of high fiving mid air when Bob came and rescued me!!! Yey!!! Thanx Bob!!! We were like stood there having a conversation and we still washed the floor with them!!!!!! We were like talking and he said he prefered girls to boys and i was like well.... yeah!!! Nd he went no i like hanging round with girls better than boys!! So i was like ohhh!!! Nd he was telling me how he got turned down by this girl who is like my cousin (she's not really but we say we are!!! lol!!! don't ask) Nd i felt sooo sorry for him!!! Bless!!! i think she'd be lucky to have him not that i fancy him!!! Nd i just dug a big hole for myself there!!! Cos Natalie's going to read this and make assumptions!!!! For the recod I'm not in love with Bob or Jacob for that matter! Or EC so shut your face!!!






OK so i guess they were at a radio here!!! or recording possibly!!! I dunno!!! lol!!!

Ciao peeps!!!

i really don't fancy any of them lads!!! Honestly!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hiyahh Charlie x
    Bugger Global Warming We Need To Worry About The Tides Killing The Planet. HaHa.#Neways Am Off Me Tea Ready Ly xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So You're from Northern England? Is that near Yorkshire? My favorite Teen chef is from Yorkshire (Sam Stern) Ever hear of him?? Keep me posted and update regularly on my bloggy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. edward is soo hot.... (i'm just not addmittng it to her!) Twilight was great, but if you have read the book, then it wasn't great. they pulled out ALOT!!! and alice doesn't play as big of a role, I LOVE ALICE, that made mme sad, but i dont wanna give it away!!!

    about the flying horse.... i don't even know were i got that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!!!Do you like badminton? Its my fav sport!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world