Friday 14 November 2008

Twilight Arguement

Hii Peoplz

Hey peeps!!!!

Guess Who's Back and finally writing something! YES IT'S MEE

For once!!! And probably for the last time for another month!!!

It's not that I don't WANT! to write but my stupid laptop is being a noobous and doesn't let me log in....i thinkk it's cz my mam is logged in gmail already and it doesn't let me log out of hers :@ How annoying?!

Yeah i believe you!! Thousands wouldn't!! K change of subject!! What can we talk about!! Our crazy science teacher who's currently parading round as pudsy???

Or the psycho " dunno how its spelt" PE teacher dressed as Austin Powers, or the stupid supply person as Velma...it's a crazy ass world!

Yeah so it's children in need and everyones gone mad because its non uniform!! Wierdos!!!!

Well it's not our fault...blame Beth shes the one telling us her crazy stories about dogs!! (Its really scary you know but you get used to it after a while)

Yeah beth's a little bit wierd she's the only person i know who could get raped by a dog!!!! Beth also said i had to tell you all that she likes Twilight too and that when i've said me and Laura read it, she does too!!!!

I now feel out of place in this convo because I haven't read it yet! and now Charlie...won't stop having a go at me...it aint my fault elliott said he was going to lend me it and then begin to read it himself so i couldn't and then charlie said she was going to lend me it and decided to lend it to LAURA so now atm i feel like a constant dooche bag in a twilight world!!!

Well you're going to have to read it soon cos Beth was totally serious about you not being allowed to come and see it with us until you read the book!! lol!!!

Do you know something?! I heard about twilight before you did and i've still not read it! I had elliott showing me every single movie clip and book reading on youtube for like 2 hours! and now i even have some song on my computer from it?! ( i do not know i haven't heard it yet!)

Well that's nice but you still haven't read it and i agree with Beth so it'll just be the three of us til you read it!! It's not even that long!!

It took me an hour to read the 1st chapter of Harry Potter. I am an incredibly sloww reader, i wish i could read like my mam she managed to read Artimus (dont know how to spell it) Fowl in like an hour or something.....its just not fair :(:(:(

Okay slightly wierd!!!! Calm down!!! It's only a book!!!

i donesn't matter...i might not want to go and see the movie with you beth and laura anyway! i might want to go and see it with someone else....LIKE ELLIOTT!! who actually cares about me as a friend unlikee some people!!!!!!!!

Hey it's not my disicion!! And anyway Elliotts going with all his little cronies and we might be meeting him there so...

so....I'll make new friends and see you there won't i!

Elliott agrees with us anyway so we might tell him not to let you!! Cos he wants you to read it as well!!!!

Well it's his fault I haven't because it was his copy I was going to read but he decided to read it for himself!! So...not my probleymo!

Right whatever the bells going to go soon!! So i'm right your wrong let's just leave it there!!!!

I don't agree...i think we should leave this neutral! And then be off!

I don't agree with that and anyway your out voted?!!! Beth come here!!!

Eleanor should read twilight. Nuff said.

See!! Out voted!!!

I didn't say I shouldn't I just said I am a slow reader and wouldn't have finished it before it comes out so thats me missing out....so screw you all fair do's you don't like me I don't like you...I HATE YOU!!!!!!

Yeah whatever!!!! It's not out til the 19th of December so thats a month!!! Now we really gotta go

Ciao peeps

Okayy......byeeee!!! xx










No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world