Tuesday 4 November 2008

Kevin's Coming to Visit???????

Hey peeps!!

Elly actually beat me today in French!!! It might have had something to do with fact that i was sat watching the boys play football out of the window!! But i suppose she has to get lucky sometimes!! It's a shame it's winter, all the lads were in trackies!!!
I've also decided that i'm physic!! Well not really cos it was fairly obvious!! You've got no idea what i'm talking about!! Well i said yesterday about EC and then i said that Natalie would take the mick and she did!! I just didn't relise that she would wait until he was sat next to me!! Luckily he didn't click on!! Phew!!
In ICT me, Laura and Elly kept up the game we're playing about Kevin being Laura's BF!! It was so funny cos we started talking about whether or not you would dive into a river to save a baby!! And we were all like i don't know (well i didn't i said no) and i turn round and sid Kevin would!!! Then one of the lads said yeah he would probably just take his top off and dive straight in!! Me and elly burst out laughing and said no cos Laura would probably faint!!! But Laura said she wouldn't she would just throw herself in so he could save her too!! At which point i said that his brother could save me too if he wanted!! Luckily that didn't give the game away!! But Laura had a go at me for taking it too far, at which point she turned round and told the boys that Kevin was coming round to see her on the 21st so i have no idea how we're going to get round that!!!!!!! And she had a go at me!!!


OMJ!!! Nick with straight hair!!!! Wierd!!!! I can't decide if its reall or not it kinda looks like a wig!!!! And it took me ages to find a decent picture of Kevin with staright hair for Laura cos she doesn't like him when its curly!!! Luckily he straightens it before he goes on dates (fact from Hello Beautiful, the book)!!!!

Okay so straight Kevin and Nick... Curly Joe!!!!! He looks like he's been swimming or something!!! lol!!!

Has anybody apart from me noticed that Joe seems to always wear really cool t shirts?!?! Exibit A : The first picture!!! lol!!! And they always seem to be quite truthful lol!!!

Ciao peeps!!!!

2 comments:

  1. surry i wuz busy last night & hadn't the time 2 rspnd!! but....
    2morrow i c if mr.obama wins! lol! but yes, i wunder if joe secretly straightens his hair???
    g2find/out!! lol!

    "some call me the gangsta of luurrrve!!"

    cortesty of joe jonas himself!! ROFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a hilarious game! I'd love to play that! It's true! Joe has the cooliest Tees ever! I went to a meet and greet with him once, and he had this purple Lake Tahoe Shirt, and stupid me asked him 4 it, and I got it after the show! (Tear, I had 2 w8 4 it!!) The Tour bus? I swear, it was the nastiest thing ever! Ever hear of cleaning? I mean Hello! Well, they're boyz, so I made the exception!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world