Thursday 13 November 2008

I admit!! I'm a Twi-hard!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

Okay so i'm totally absolutely completely hooked on Twilight!! How awesome is it??? I love it and a read all four books in a week!! So yeah i'm a twi hard!!! Wierd name!!!! lol!! i love Edward!!! i know it sounds wierd but i would love to have a vampire boyfriend!! Especially one that could read minds!!!! Awesome!! I love Alice tooo she's is soo coool!!! She is like really amazing!! Not that keen on Jacob!!! Get a grip!!!!! Can't wait for the film its going to be amazing hope it does the book justice though!!!
Okay Twilight cast!!! How fit is Rob Pattison???? Seriously!! Not on a Joe level but def better than Kevin!!! No off Luara!!!!

Ohh dear!!! I've seriously broken my braces!!! I am sooo accident prone it should be ilegal!!! I pulled the bracket off my tooth eating fish and chips!!!! My orthodontist is going to kill me even if she is on happy pills!!! lol!!!

So today was d day!!! Maths GCSE!!!! Not as bad as i thought i blitzed through the first half but the vey last question was torture!!! arghhhh!!! AS long as i get my A* i don't care lol!!!

The Jonas brothers to even out the twilight pic i put above lol!!! I lile Joe's waistcoat and Nick's perdy pink shirt lol!!!

Ciao peeps!!

1 comment:

  1. OHHH... hopefully my boyfriend isn't a vampire...... not cool.... "jimmy" is not a vampire..... i would know by now..lol! but i hate the actress for bella, she is nothing like i pictured bella... edward cullen's actor is right on

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world