Monday 3 November 2008

French Hell!!

Hey peeps!!



I think i've just flunked french!!! Guessed the entire last question!! i'm supposed to get an A and i have no idea how!!

I also worked my backside of in PE for once!! But i guess its cos i really like badminton!! Me, Laura and Laura (i know confusing) were playing Miss and even though we tried really hard Miss beat us 39 to 9!!! Not cool!!!

I was telling Laura about what she missed on Friday night!!! But she still refused to come if i repeated it!! I was still knackered today especially after PE!! I made Laura promise me not to let me stay up until 5 in the moring again!! lol!!!

I've got another French test and triple science!! I'm not looking forward to it!! EC is really doing my head in he's like two different people!! Like in Triple he's really nice and he sits and talks with me and Nat!! But then in other lessons with his mates he's like really horrible and a right arsehole!! It annoys me how one person can have too completely different personalities!! And i have no idea why i'm writing this because Natalie or Beth is going to read it and then work the hell out of me tommorrow!! I still don't like him though!!!

Love the jumper Nick!! Seriously!!! LOL!!

Ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world