Sunday 9 November 2008

Scream!!!

Hey peeps!!!

Okay so my parents went out for a meal yesterday and my little bro went to a mcfly gig!! So i was all on my own!! I watched two films that Natalie (which is why your a life saver by the way natalie) lent me!! I had a pizza and a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream!! Then i went crazy dancing round the house!!! lol!!! I was like sliding all round and playing air guitar!! I think i was on a sugar high!!! lol!!! And more importantly i didn't burn the house down or through a huge massive party so my mam's kinda happy with me lol!!! My dad was all like don't answer the door to anyone or advertise the fact that i'm in on my own!! I can't believe that i'm 15 and they still don't trust me in on my own!!! arrggghhhh!!!
So i've been going over the lyrics for Scream from HSM3!!! I think i've got them!!! But i'm looking forward to doing Boys are back with Elly the most!!! It's going to be seriously fun!! Ntalie and Beth are doing I want it all!!! Which is really funny!! The two of them are really good together!!! Lol!!
I love Joe's suit!!!! Scratch that!! I love all their suits lol!!!

Ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world