Thursday 20 November 2008

Blocked Sinks!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!

GCSE today! Not that bad actually!!! my brain went into panic mode half way through but i think i sorted it out!!!

But i have to say i had a lot of fun winding down afterwards!!!!!! In triple, we were supposed to be filtering this minging water!!! Well me and Natalie were working with EC again and he was ust getting in the way!!! So we sent him off to clean some gravel!!! Natalie turned round and said do you think thats a good idea?? but i just said just leave him, he's playing nice nad he's out of the way!!!

The next minute it's i think i've blocked the sink!! Yup he'd poured a load of gravel down the drain and blocked it!!!! So me and this other guy spent the rest of the lesson trying to unblock the sink!!! I totally wrecked my nails!!

Not cool but so hilariously funny bless him!!! even though he tried to pass it off on Natalie!! poor bloke!!!! But we decided that our filtration system was down the drain quite literally!!!! But i think that if we'd found a way to get to it, if we'd poured tje water down the drain we might have won lol!!!


Cool jacket nick!!!! i love my leather jacket!! lol!!!

Ciao!!!

p.s the crush thing has just got worse and worse!!! Natalie you are so dead!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes Yhoo Mext Time Yhoo Hit Me A Football Is Going Off Your Head Dnt Forget A Nearlly Kill Sir Every Week Lmao.
    Neways Am Off To Do English HaHa.
    Ly xxxx

    P.S Sir Was Tlkin To Me After Consultation Lol (Swoon)HeHe Neway Gt A Day Off Tomorrow Lo Gerrup. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. like I said like 2 minutes ago, I have a friend liek that, he likes to cause mischief (now mind you this is AP Foods) One day we were making like Apple pancake thingies, and he decided "Oh, why don't I put cinnamon into the batter It'll taste so much better!" my two friends and I didn't eat any of them afterwards. Now thankfully he's in some other kitchen,giving another group grief. so it's back to me and my two friends,It's liek awesome cuz It's like ur cooking w/ur friends! so we usually get our recipes done early, and we can also manage goofing off while being effecient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!!
    I can't write in my blog because i have problems with my computer, but y hope write soon in the blog.
    kisses
    bye bye!!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world