Monday 10 November 2008

WEREWOLF!!!

Hey peeps!!!


Okay so me, Beth and Laura have been reading these books by Stephenie Meyer called the twilight series and it's about vampires!!! It's really good!! READ THEM!!!

They also have werewolves in them!! And me and laura are sure that one of the boys in our science class is a werewolf!!!! He fits excatly the description in the book!!! Every single point covered!!! And at one point he was messing about with Lauras chair so i stabbed him in the hand with my pen to stop him!! While me and Laura were laughing at him, he was sat there shaking like the werewolves in the book do before they transform or phase (which is what it's called in the book)!! It kinda freaked us out!! lol!!!


Also in RE today we ended up having a disscussion about what me 'type' is. I felt rather awkward!!!! But i think we ended up with really dark brown hair, deep brown or blue eyes, no freckles, taller than me and funny!! lol!!! Wierd!! And i won't be having that coversation again!! It worries me cos i basically just described EC!!! Arrggghhhh!!! Not cool!!!!!!!

Okay so that's a really coooool bluuuueeee guitar!!!!!!! Me likey lotsy!!!!

i also like Joe lol!!! He kinda also fits the description so we're all cool!!! lol

Ciao peeps

3 comments:

  1. Omg I Cant Believe We Have A Maths GCSE On Thursday Ahhhhh Im Stressin Out Right Nw Charlie Hw Cn Yhoo Be So Calm And Then We Have Two Science GCSE's Nxt Thursday OMJ.
    Neways Yay I Just Found Out Dat We Break Up On Me B-Day Woop Woop.
    Ly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T SAY A THING!! i just started reading twilight.. i'm on chapter 2.... DON'T SAY ANYTHING MORE!! lololol!!
    doesn't it though he looks like a rabit nick! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. rabid...
    not rabit...
    bounce nick, get the carrot

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world