Sunday 23 November 2008

OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ SNOW!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

OMJ i woke up this morning and it was white!!!! It snowed!!!!! It snowed!!!! yeye!!!!! Snow!!!!!!


Ok!! So... i've been out for lunch again with the clan!!! Urghh it's wierd!! But fun at the same time!!! My Aunts sit and take the mick out of my Gran all the time and it's the only time we can gang up on my Dad!!! lol!!!



Right so i told you bout the night i had last night with the girls!!! Well there was a film advertised on the rhubarb!! I can't remember what it was called but it had this girl in it and she was blonde like me and her hair was in a bob like mine and she was crazy!! It was all about her relationship with this guy and he had dark hair!!! Then it turned out she was called Charlie!! So Sarah turned round and said 'omg it's Charlie and a better looking EC!!!' (only she didn't say EC) lol!!! I was a bit shocked but it was funny!!!!! She was kinda described as Beautiful, talented and crazy!!! So i'm not sure if i fit in that description!!!! But i guess i should be flattered!!!



Right i've gotta go now cos my mams got me tea ready!!! lol!!!!
Ciao peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, It snowed? Where ru from? It's cold where I am, but No snow! Did u see twilight?

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world