Saturday 8 November 2008

EMA Let Down

Hey peeps!!!!

I'm really bored!!! But i must remember to tell Natalie that she's an absolute life saver!! And i'm sorry bout the whole Bob thing!! I didn't mean it like that it just made me laugh!! Sozzie!!!

Right so i watched the EMA's!!! Booo Hooo!!! The Jonas Brothers only came second!! That's shocking right!! They should totally have won!! Katy Perry beat them!!! Katy Perry!!! Injustice!!!!! Not cool!!!

I seriously thought i was cured from my shopping disease!!! I spent a hundred pounds last week!!! No idea what on but i spent it!!! But then today i like spent nothing!!!! Again not cool!!!!!

I had another major arguement with my mam today!! Sometimes she just treats me like i'm a baby and it seriously just pisses me off!!! And then she just expects me to get on with it and forget she's said anything!!! Arrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Okay rant moment!! Sozzi!!!!!!! Need to vent all my anger on something else!!!! I did try to break something but then i remembered i'm a weakling so it didn't really work!!! lol!!!
OMJ!! I have a scarf like Nick!!! Well actually it's kinda purple and checkered so not really like Nicks but i think it's cool to think i have a scarf like Nick!!!!!! lol!!

Ciao peeps!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!!! I find the extensed ending of Camp Rock in Youtube. I white the page in my blog. This morning I finished reading eclipse. On Monday I will begin the last book.

    Anny Lus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiyahh Charlie How Am A Life Saver??
    N Yhoo Are Forgiven For Da Bob Ting Lmao.
    Omg Did Yah See Da Vid For Da X Factor Finalists Hero Vid On Sat At Quater Past 6. Omg I Had A Massive Break Down Just Balled Owt Me Tears Had Black All Owa Me Fcae Look It Up On Youtube It Proper Sad It Da Official Vid N Dey All Sing In Black.

    Luv Yhoo xoxo

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world