Tuesday 18 November 2008

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Hey peeps!!!

Early to school again today!! Arghhh not cool!!! i am so tired!! i could just fall asleep any minute zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
k am awake now!!! lol!!!

So yeah Kevin and Laura officially finished today!! We told every one and i'm now upset!!! grrrrrrrrr not cool!!!!

So what else to talk about!!

I got stuck sat on the floor between EC and his best friend in ICT!! They are so funny!! They were sat screaming at the laptop screams when they got angry!! And they we ended up on the Frankie's and Benny's website going through the menu!! lol!! WE got onto Pizza's and his best friend, from now on known as J, had never heard of BBQ Chicken pizza!!! How can you have not heard of it!!!!! It's like my fave flavour!! And no not just because it's Joe's!!! I loved Chicken pizza before i'd even heard of the Jonas Brothers so there!!! lol!!!
OK Joe's wearing a hat!!! I seriously love hats!! I own far too many!!! Along with bags and shoes!!!! Ooooh i'm going shoe shopping with my mam tomorrow after i get my braces sorted out!!! yeyyy!!!! lol!!!

Ciao peeps!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hiyahh Charlie x
    Okay Y Were Yah Sat Onn The Floor In ICT Lol N Y Were Yhoo Looking At Pizza's Lol. No Me N Rosiie's ICT Lesson Was Da Best Me Her N Luke Just Sat N Tlked Abt Nwt Lke Owa Scars N A Made His Eyes Water By Touching My Eyeball Lmao N Flicking Me Eyelid Inside Owt Lmao. N Omj Wat Is Wii Da Stupid Maths Teacher A Cnt Understand A Afing She Says Lol Cn Yhoo Lol.
    Neways Am Off Nw To Finish Me Coarse Work Lmao. Cya Tomorrow Ly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of bbq chicken pizza.... oh-no!! u cant let that vampire BF thing go can u??? LOL!! thanx 4 the compliment on my song!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I've heard of BBQ pizza, I wouldn't try it myself, but I've heard it's VERY good! No, I'm not the Mandy from the song "Mandy" Even though I wish I was! LOL! I yell at my laptop screen 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love BBQ chicken pizza.Good luck on the shoe shoppong:):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey im the spaztic person form the lemon in the toilet blog and nickycentral. i heard you say you ike mariahs song and we plan to post it on our mysopace soon but we just started it so it might be a while..... we're the ice cold kiwis on bands

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world