Sunday 2 November 2008

Demi's cool!!!!

Hey peeps!!

Right so i've got Demi Lovato's album and it's awesome!! I love it! She's amazing! I love her voice!! I knew all the lyrics like after one play!! I pick them up really well like that! I think Selena's trying to be a bit too much like her with the singing thing!! Not that i don't love Selena!! She's really great as well i just don't think she can sing as well as Demi!!

Okay so i think that i've kinda recovered from my sleepover!!! I had a good night sleep lol!!! I just realised something!! I think that was the first time EC's been at his Aunt's ad i haven't been bothered! i thnk it might either have had something to do with the fact that all my mates were there... or that i'm totally completely over him!! My votes for the second one!! Although the first one could have had something to do with it!

Right so i've gotta go now!! I've got revision for a french test tomorrow to do!! Boring but i need to get a decent mark!! Boo!!

Cool pic again!! though i think Joe's pants are a bit scared of his ankles!! Kevins kinda looking the wrong way!! lol!! and i think Nicks looking very closely at something!! lol!!

Ciao peeps!!
(ohh hang on a bit thats italian) Au revoir!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Twilight!!!! I finished the second book this evening, and tomorrow a friend will give me the third one. I want to begin it!!!! I love Edward.I would to be like Bella only to know him in person.

    Did you watch the extended end of Camp Rock? The song is wonderful, comparable with "this is me" and "gotta find you". I only watch a advance but I'm anxious to see it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just don't know wut 2 say...........
    a french exam?? i just took one, i'm now a steady C- rather than just a D in frech!! yaya!! i think...
    i honestly am TRES MAL EN FRANCAISE CLASSE!!
    so.. yeah

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world