Friday 14 November 2008

Owww My leg hurts!!!!

Hey peeps!!

Soz bout the whole rant thing!!! But Sge's still not coming unless she reads the book!!!!

Just come back from Guides where i nearly broke my knee!!! Not cool!!! Well me and Elly were coming up with our dance for the Boys are Back and we decided that we were going to kinda skid down the aisle!!!! End up on our knees!! Well i could do it!! Sometimes!! Elly just couldn't do it at all!!! So we kept doing it again and again'!!! And now i've got a lump the size of an egg on my knee!!! Not cool I can hardly walk!!!

And before that i was filming Beth and Natalie doing I want it all!!! And i walked backwards right into the fire heater thing and it was hot!!! Really hot lol!!!

Natalie decided to give us an entire rendition of Joseph which was totally hilarious!!! We were all singing along and her impression of a camal was legendary!! lol!!! God what would we do without her!!!!

Okay so today was non uniform and i was wearing my converse!!! And then we got talking to our maths teacher (who is a total psycho!!!) about what your shoes say bout you!!! Aparently my gorge prize possessions say that i try hard to stand out and like being on the outside!!! lol!!! I'm bot even going to tell you what elly's Ugg boots say bout her cos it was a little rude!!! lol!!!

Look Nicks wearing Converse that means he's trying hard to stand out!!! Althoug mine are kinda pink and his are blue so maybe it doesn't count lol!!!!

Ciao!!!!

3 comments:

  1. an impression on joe? i want 2 c that...
    u r a "twi-hard" lol!!!!yeah, i don't want "jimmy" to be a vampire... although he would be nice to have around if a van decided to crash into me!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Take care on the leg and try not to walk that much or you may make it worse. Take Care!!!


    Juniper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiyahh Charlie I Tld Yah Me Impressian Of Dat Camel Ws Amazing Lmao "Poor Poor Joeseph Wat Yah Gona Do" HaHa N Yhe Yah Right Wat Wud Yah Do Wii Owt Me Lol. Great Got To Get Up Earlier On Mon To Get To Skool Earlier Lmao, For Stupid Science Revision Bt Hey If It Helps Me Get A Better Mark Wat The Heck Lmao.
    N Omg Sir Dressed Up As Pudsey Lol NerNerNerNer I Got A Pic Of Him Woop Woop Lmao. Neways Al See Yah Later Ly xxx.

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world