Sunday 16 November 2008

Sould i do Everything Joe Does?

Hey peeps!!

I got up at a reasonable time today!!!

So my mam sat and watched Living the Dream with me this morning!!! Slightly unnerving i know cos she says she hates The Jonas Brothers but hey!!! When it was over she was like right time to clean your rabbits out and i just curled up in a ball!!! And do you know what she pulled on me??? "Joe does his chores so why don't you??" Stupid woman!!! Next time she does that i think i'm going to turn round and say Yeah well Joe also runs into walls, should i??? Stupid woman!!! I dunno how she dare!!!

I was on you tube last night after i was on here and i ended up watching Talyor Swift moaning up about Joe Jonas (don't ask but it's surprisingly soothing when your in a mood) But then this video caught my attention!!! Watch it!!!! V

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hyKmLXFNK1Q

Awesome right?? Apparently it's not his!!! I'm not into cars but even i can appreciate that it's a seriously cool car!!! Nice one Kevin!!! lol!!!
Another awesome Tshirt from Joe lol!!! Nice one!!! And Nick sunglasses are cool too!! lol!!

Ciao peeps!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think you actually should run into a wall and break an arm to prove it to your mum.Last time I tried to jump over my sofa but my leg got caught and the head rest then I fell and so did the sofa and my coke and the sofa landed on my hand causing me to have a fracture.Or maybe you should not.Maybe you can develope a serious case of falling like joe jonas.And wait I am getting out of point.Nevermind basically just relax and don't do every thing Joe does ok???

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom doesn't watch shows with me...
    she watched the hills with me once, and said that audrina was annoying and L.C.'s style was just like mine.. (i have no clue where she got that...) it's sad that all the parents in the world hate JB... :( but yeah! i'm in a better mood !!!!!!
    "jimmy" roxs!! lol!!
    but can a vampire help you from breaking your braces/...????? mmmmm?? i broke mine to, i think, there all spinny, so, let's start a break your braces club!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sarah... my blog is http:/musiclifetime.blogspot.com


    btw... could you tell me how to shift my pet to the side where you put your hh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gal please do not read the comment kym wrote 'cause she did not know where to comment. Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world