Tuesday 25 November 2008

My Math Teachers a maniac!!!!!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!!
So i might have already told you that my maths teacher is a maniac but he seriously is!! We're off on Friday for teacher traing day but he turned round and said that he was because he had a washing machine being delivered and he needed to be in!!! We were like... ... ... OK!!!! Then he wandered into french and one of the girls in my class turned to Bob and went what does ciel mean? We all said ... sky!!! But sir turned round and said 'C... L.... that's just cl duh i learned when i was three!!!' We all just burst out laughing and Miss came back in and she had to push him out!! Nd he was still going 'cl cl cl' We all just carried on laughing!! Then he ran up to me in Form going 'Charlotte Charlotte!!!!... ... ... ... ... ... CL!!!!' I couldn't breathe it was hilarious!!!!!

So yeah most of my teachers call me by my full name apart from my science teacher and my frecnh teacher lol!!! Oh and my creeoy careers teacher who also tries to run media and fails miserably!!!

... Yeah!!!

Natalie also reckons that i call her dumb all the time which i totally don't!!! If i do Nat please tell me!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!


Ok so usually i put pics of all three Jobros!!! But today i couldn't be bothered so i put on my two fave pics of Joe on!!! YEY!!! The last ones my background on my laptop!!! So when anyone goes on my laptop they go 'Huh should've guessed!!! lol!!!!'

Ciao peeps

3 comments:

  1. Hiyahh Charlie.
    Eee ano french was so funny lol Cl Cl Cl to be honest wii yah a fort Cl meant Clorine or is it just my scientific head kickin in lmao oj haha.
    Neways am off makin me xmas list ano so 4 year old bt hey if a dnt do it a wont get wat a want son Ly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not gunna give away ANYTHING MORE, so u'll have to wait!! i had that picture of helmet boy in my locker.... (helmet boy is Joe Jonas!!!) but it left..... i think jimmmy had something to do with that?? i can put back up.. if i can find it.. now cuz.. i'm singles!! JOE!! rejoice for helmet boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha! It seems that you have a lot of interesting teachers! I'm a Jersey Girl, and live 10 minutes away from JB in Wyckoff! I've been to their house a lot! It's small inside, but the minute u step through the door, u feel the warmth of the family. (I haven't been there in awhile though) I'm writing this from a memory. Thank God we don't live in a society like in the book 1984, where the memories are wiped. But liek I said, the minute you walked through the door while they were there, you automatically felt the warmth of them. The last time I was there, Mrs. J. was making Nick Pumpkin Pie for his 14th B-day, I have the picture. I'll post it in my next blog.

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world