Wednesday 19 November 2008

Unwanted Crush!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!!!

I didn't get any shoes noooo!!!! I really need new shoes!!!!!! But on the plus side i've had my braces fixed!! Now my mouth tastes minging and i can't eat anything hard for 24 hours!!!!! Stupid orthodontist!!! It wasn't my usual one not cool!!!!!

Okay so i've got a little problemo!! there's this guy at school and as much as i like him as a mate he is seriously doing my head in!!! So he keeps kinda following me round and waiting for me!! Now everyones asking me if he fancies me!!!!! Emma even asked him out for me!!! I'm slightly worried he does!!! Oh no what am i going to do!!! i mean he's a canny guy but i just don't like him like that!!! He's huge!! like as tall as a lampost!!! and he can totally enclose me fist in his hand!!!! Ohh dear!! I think i'm going to stick to my vampires!!!
BTW for the puropses of the blog he's now going to be called Jacob!!! That's kind of an inside joke Laura wil get it nd possibly Beth!!!!

I don't know why i've just written that Natalie is going to take the mick tomorrow!!! She was bad enough in PE today!!! I ended up throwing my trainer at her!!! i hope it hurt!!!

I've got 2 science GCSEs tomorrow!!!!

Stay calm Charlie you're going to do fine!!!!!!


OMJ how the hell do them three manage to look so stylish all the bloody time!!! it's annoying but i'll forgive them cos they also look gorgeous!!!!

Ciao peeps!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes Yhoo It Did Hurt A Lot Just Cos Jacob Loves Yhoo N Yhoo Cnt Handle It Lol Charlie N Jacob = Chacob or Jarlie.
    Hehe Neway GCSE Tomoz N Den Science For The Rest Of The Morning.
    Neways Am Off ByeBye Ly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,
    Well I am sad you did not get your shoes but on the bright side you got your braces fixed.Well good luck with your Science GCSE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did my comment break,.... my computers being dumb... did i already comment??? ugh....
    i said sumfin like the unwanted crush sometimes can be a good thing cuz jimmy wus mine... and twilight opens this friday...

    DID I ALREADY COMMENT/....?? i hate computers..... urghh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend liek that, she also has an unwanted crush, but she's blowing it out of proportion... she's all like "Mandy he keeps following me! and he's pressuring me to do "It" with him, so I'm thinking if I do "it" with him, then he won't bother me nemore, and then I was like, (for the sake of this blog I'll protect her privacy, so we'll call her Janina) Janina, that's crazy." the she was all like, well, I might get pregnant. so I was like "And?" and then she was like I dunno! and burst into tears. I was like, you've gotta be kidding me. Then the other day she comes up to me and says "He's stalking me! he waits for me at my locker and stuff!" then she burst into tears.

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world