Wednesday 26 November 2008

oFFICALLY WIERD

Hey peeps!!!

Ok so i think we all realise that i'm a little wierd!!!! But i think this just proves it!!! i was in Careers and sandwiched in between two lads in the computer room!!! I was talikng to one of them (i'm not going to say his name for Natalies benefit i think she'll guess nyway!!!) and then i turned to work on my computer!! I could kinda feel him watching me!!! Then all of a sudden he just kinde reached over and stroked my cheek!!! I kinda just went 'what the hell are you doing?' but he just stroked right down my jaw line and over my neck and shoulder!! Then he just grabbed my boob!!! I know i should totally have freaked and slapped him and probably siad some very rude words!!! But i just burst out laughing!! And i mean i was nearly crying!!! You should have seen his face!! OMJ!!!! LOL!!! I know i'm xtremely wierd!!! Looking back i guess something in my brain realised that if i had reacted he would just do it again and again!! But if i just laughed it off he probabaly would just get confused!!! lol!!! I think it worked!!! But i didn't think about that until afterwards!!!!!! Laura thinks i'm mental!!!!!



OOHHHH LOL!!! Kevin looks cool!!!! lol!!! So do they all!!! They got and AMA LOL!!!

Ciao peeps!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMJ it was either jacob or ryan hehe cos ryan does it to me anal bt a think am gona go wii jacob bt a didn't tink he was like that lmao. Neways am off to watch I'm a celebrity get me owt of here lol Ly xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! ur not weird Charlie, not at all! However, that was uncalled for from whoever grabbed u. neway, I never Joke bout JB, plus in my next bloggy I'll put the pic of the house up on it! neway, It was a pretty crazy day that Thanksgiving. Then I took part in their five day
    Cookie -A-thon! Joe enjoyed the dough more than the cookies ! (shrugs) Oh well, boyz will be boyz! (but I can't say that I didn't eat any cookie dough either!) to mama and papa J I was just another one of their sons! (lol) My Fave memory was when we took part in an all night Video game a-thon that Joe came up wiht, yet he crashed first, then Kevin crashed, and it was between Nick and I, and then we both crashed at about 5:30 in the morning form 10:30 the night before. That'll be my next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!! check out this blog: http://alwaysaboutshelby.blogspot.com & http://alwayshavingfun-shelby.blogspot.com & tell evry1 u kno & vote on the polls!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world